What is Robociti's Women Initiative?

Hi Mary,
thank you for accepting to this program. I also have trouble to access to the course, can you send me code? It is shows error. eliza.amanbaeva@gmail.com.

Hi Eliza,

I have sent you an email with the class code, please try it now.

Cheers,

Mary

Hi Mary, I wonder how to get the entire schedule of lessons. I missed the first lesson because I didn’t get an email for that. Additionally, how to access exercises and homework the teacher mentioned in class?
Thank you!
YWang

Hi everyone! I just saw the acception email today cuz they all went to my promotion/spam tab. Are there recordings for the first 2 live lessons? And where should we finish the exercises and homework? Thank you so much:)

Hi ladies! I ve missed the first 2 live lessons, Are there recordings for the first 2 live lessons? And where should we finish the exercises and homework? Thank you so much:)

Hello !
I got the access code and it keeps saying error.
Please assist

please send that email
samysamandu@gmail.com

Hey Y Wang,

I have attached the schedule of all the classes here.

You can watch the recording of the live classes under the AWS Women Program course - this can be accessed after you input your class code.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Hi Stella,

Are you part of the live class cohort?

If you are, you can watch the recording of the live classes under the AWS Women Program course - this can be accessed after you input your live class code.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thank you for you response !

Hi Samy,

I have sent the class code to your email, please check now.

Mary

Where to submit the Robociti exercises and homework?

These are simple practice exercises and the mini-challenges on Robociti, you can do them yourself, and don’t have to submit to us to check.

The only exercise that you will need to submit directly on Robociti is the final challenge of the course, and we’ll offer feedback on it. You can send us a message when you do and we’ll look into the code and reply by email.

Hi Mary,

I also had the same issue as everyone else. I also did not receive the second email (checked everywhere in my email). Could you please help? Email is jennyjimeneza13@gmail.com

Hi Jenny,

The class code has been sent to your email, please check.

Mary

Hey Mary!
I got accepted in the training program but I’m unable to access the course because the course code didn’t work. Can you help me ?
Thank you.

Hi,

Could you provide the email used to sign up for the program? You can send it to my email at mary@robociti.com.

Cheers,
Mary

Hey everyone,

Our second live Q&A session is coming up tomorrow - Friday, November 12, at 1 PM (GMT).

Click here to join the session.

Alternatively, you can join on Zoom using the meeting ID: 853 0814 7295

See you tomorrow!

Yes, I can view the recording now, Thank you for the help.