What is Robociti's Women Initiative?

Robociti’s women initiative women.robociti.com is a program to teach 70 women Python coding skills for free. The program is AWS sponsored and taught by Robociti’s tutors.

On completing the program, those who go through the training will also participate in a Python challenge and can win up to $500 to further their learning journey.

In order to be one of the 70 women selected for this program, after you register, make a video letting us know you want to be part of the program, why do you want to learn how to code, and why we need more women in tech. Suggestions on what to say would be displayed after you register.

For more information: women.robociti.com

1 Like

When does the program begin? Answer: November.

Below is the timeline for the program

October 1 - 30th: Applications Open
November 1 - 30th: Program Begins
December 1 - 30th: Open Python Challenge
January 14th, 2022: Online Celebration Event

I got accepted to the training. I am trying to figure out how to access the first QA which is scheduled for 6:00 AM tomorrow. Can you please help me?

Hi Mary! I tried to join the course using the code provided in the email but am getting an error message. Any idea if there is a different code? Thank you!

Hi Sasha, the Q&A session is on now here:

See you there!

Hi Krista, could you please provide the email used to sign up to the women’s program?

Hey Mary ,I am unable to access the course, the course code didn’t work. Could you please help me resolve the issue. It seems like a lot of them face the same issue.
Thank You.

1 Like

yep…Neither can mine

Hi Hu Chenming,

I’ll send you an email with the updated class code in a bit. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi Sona,

I’ll send you an email with the updated class code in a bit. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi Mary. I am also unable to access the course.

Hi @MaryOladimeji i also got an email that i got accepted and given the class code. i tried to join in using the code but it also says error. the email I used applying for this Robociti’s Women initiative program is: malila.atelier@gmail.com Thank you for your help…

Hi Mary, I’m also unable to access the course, an error message came up after I entered the code.

Hello Mary,

I also received an email stating that I was accepted to participate in the python robotics training course. Sorry to say it was at 4:00 am this morning. I followed the steps included. I then used the access code to get access to the course. The course has not revealed itself in my dashboard or there is some step missing. Please advise.

Thank you,

Toni

Hey Mary!
I got accepted in the training program but I’m unable to access the course because the course code didn’t work. Can you help me ?
Thank you.

I am having trouble as well. My email is kdaniel630@gmail.com

Hi Mary please can you assist me with a valid code as well. The one sent out is not working

Hi Lungile,

I have sent an email with the correct class code, please try it now.

If you did not see the email in your inbox, please check the “promotions” tab.

Happy learning! :slight_smile:

Hi Keturah,

I have sent an email with the correct class code, please try it now.

If you did not see the email in your inbox, please check the “promotions” tab.

Happy learning! :slight_smile:

Hey y’all,

It seems many people have the same problem - that’s the class code not working.

I have sent an email to you with the correct class code, so please try it now.

If you did not see the email in your inbox, please check in the “promotions” tab.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Happy learning :slight_smile: