Welcome to Robociti Forums

Welcome to Robociti Forums, where you can connect with fellow Robotics & AI enthusiasts, and also ask questions related to courses, competitions and projects on Robociti.

If you’d like to get help or ask any questions related to courses on Robociti, visit the Courses category on this forum, and select the specific course you’d like to know more about. You can create a “topic” or respond to other people’s questions on each course sub-category.

To find out more about Robociti, visit the FAQ section of this forum.

You can also share your projects in the Projects category. Remember to keep your projects related to Robotics, AI and tech in general :wink:

Welcome again to the Robociti community!

The Robociti Team.

Hii, I’m have completed my course on interoduction to drones but i didn’t got my certificate, in last step it’s showing a dash board in whic it’s showing 83% completed, submit code to complete it, where to submit code and what kind of code I have to submit.

Hello, @naveensanadya

Glad to see you here! I recreated your question has a topic at this link I’m have completed my course on interoduction to drones but i didn’t got my certificate so it can help other in the future
The proper guidance and answer will be provided there. please stay tune :slight_smile: