Robociti Town Hall

You can use this topic to introduce yourself and talk about the Robociti Town Hall!
Let us know who you are, what you’re working on and what you think the future of Robotics and AI means for you!

How does the automation machine help in processing?

1 Like

I haven’t gotten my robocoins yet

Hello there!

We will award 10 Robocoins to the participants of the last Town Hall within the next 1-2 days, please stay tuned! Thank you for your patience!

The Robociti Team

There are a lot of automation machinery that can make material processing faster and even reduce the need for human presence, reducing the risk of humans getting injured in the process.

Usually, material processing automation can include material detection and automatic loading, autonomous machines that can detect faulty materials to discard them before processing, and then we have the machinery that does the actual processing, which is something very common nowadays.

More advanced automation can include the autonomous transfer of the processed materials from one processing stage to another without human interaction, and then autonomous storage by robots that can detect the finalized products and move the to the storage units.

If you have any more detailed questions, you can ask some more.
Hope this was helpful.

Oh, thanks now I get it better

Yay :laughing: :laughing:
So excited :grin:

Wow, I have received my Robocoins

2 Likes